Tuesday, March 25, 2008

fwd from hallc: alumni mile

Chicago Alumni,

For the past several months I believe people have been talking about the first ever Alumni Mile. I wanted to send an email out to really begin preparing for this and making final arrangements. I have heard there is a lot of interest and would like to start getting entries and passing this along to others. Unfortunately I don't have emails for many of our alumni so if any of you are willing to help by forwarding this on to others I would appreciate it.

Here's what's going on:
Date: Saturday April 19th (following the last event of Day 1 of the UAA Track Meet)
Time: 4:00 PM (possibly 10 - 15 minutes later depending upon the conclusion of day 1 events)
Site: Ted Haydon Track - The University of Chicago
For those of you that don't know the outdoor track was completely renovated in September and they did a very nice job on the facility. Lights, field turf metric track.
Event: Alumni Mile

If you are planning on running please hit reply to this email and let me know.

Chicago Alumni Jersey:
If you would like to purchase an Alumni Jersey I could take care of this for everyone. Simply pass along the size you would like and if I can put together an order by April 5th I should be able to get these to anyone competing on the 19th. Not sure of pricing but would estimate about $18 per uniform top (possibly less depending upon the number ordered). I would purchase the uniforms through Asics.

Again, please pass this along to others or pass along emails to me of others.

Best ~ Coach Hall

No comments: